Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Scrapbook

Sean sleeps longer in the morning, especially right after his shower and milk. His longest record was from 10am - 2.30pm!


I take this opportunity to scrap because I have all the time to myself. What's more, no interruption in between that break the momentum. Hubb takes Ern for lunch at this hour and I normally ask him to pack for me. This is really my "me only' time.

Over the weekend, I did 4 at one go. Simple one with just cut and paste. Feel "satisfied" :-)

1) I like "Black & White" photo as it always works well for any color.


2) I always like Maya Road's turn as it comes with the date and month.


3) I was inspired on the idea by a scrapbooker but I can't recall where I saw it.


4) I like the robotic pattern paper. Something REAL boyish.

No comments: