Friday, July 31, 2009

My Tribute to The Hoyt

I swam competitively when I was a child and almost went into triathlon during high school time.I know how hard it is to get yourself train do complete a triathlon because it needs:

1.5km of swimming
40km of biking
10km of running

When a person successfully completed a triathlon, normally would want to go for Ironmen at least once in their life in which,

3.8km of swimming
180km of biking
42.2km of running (equal to full marathon)


For a person to complete an Ironmen, it is never easy because you need to be VERY well trained both physically and mentally.

Can you believe there is a father completed an Ironmen by bringing his physical challenged son along?

- The father swims by pullig a boat with his son on it
- The son sits at the front of the bike when the father cycles.
- The father runs with the son on the wheelchair.

This is really TOUCHING and I shed my tears after watching the clip. The father is not only a daddy but he is a HERO!
*hats off to Team Hoyt*

No comments: