Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sean's First Professional Shots

The photographer came to our house as early as 7am to set his gears up before the photo shots. Yup, that early because Sean cooperate the most, smile the most in the morning. I woke him up at 7.20am and the whole photographing session last for ~ 1hr.

By the time the photographer left, Sean knocked out for his short morning nap. :-)

Some of the shots that I like:
1) It was my idea on this! :-)



2) I like this cheeky smile



3)Mummy is all sweat. So have to blur out the left side.



4) The "Ah Song"(blur) look?

4 comments:

ablogaway said...

Very nice!

CheahWei said...

Memorable pics - I am sure you're busy doing scrapbook for it now! hahaha

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

I like all the post, so unique and impress me just like the poster baby.

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Pictures look great! Mummy's ideas was a good one.