Monday, July 27, 2009

Argh!!!

A friend bought Sean a suit from US. She jokingly said must snap Sean in the suit she bought for her.

I love the color of the outfit. The orange color is so striking!!

So, I put him on the bed so that I can take the whole body.

Turned on flash light, he closed his eyes


Off the flash, he smiled but picture turned out blur


Half way through, Che Che decided to sneak in.


So, might as well take both kiddo in a picture. Asked both of smile, they showed me serious face.



I gave up on Sean but asked Che Che to smile. Sean pula closed his eyes because of the flash light AGAIN!!!


ARGH!!!! *pulling hair*

2 comments:

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Hahaha... so funny. Sean sure looks handsome in his new set of clothes.

CheahWei said...

1st thot: Like bumble bee! 2nd tot, when Che Che sneaks in, they look alike!!!