Monday, August 24, 2009

The Moments...


For those of you who have children, you would agree with me our children just grow too fast, especially those under 5 years old! Many a times, as we tried to recall what was the last growth milestone our child had achieved, they surprised us with another one!

One thing I always forgot to blog about it's the 'smell' on Sean. Now that I remembered, I must pen it down before it is totally slipped my mind again!

Honestly, Sean doesn't have much of the usual baby smell since on the day he was born. His forehead/soft spot has this weird smell, ie the 'after sweat" smell. Even after we shampooed his hair, the smell of his shampoo can probably last him like 2+ hours.

As he grows older, the smell is getting less but turn back to the baby smell. *yippee* I just love to smell it because I know once he started to take full solid, the smell will be gone!

How i wish there is a gadget that can help us to 'record' down on smell, just like how camera and video work. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jethro's also has the smell on his head... but i clean his hair only Twice a week. The baby shampoo i used for him is Mustela. quite nice smell, can last for 2 days dont need to wash his hair. :)

KK and WS said...

Stella - in your weather, can be done...but not in Malaysia. Else, our babies will be 'chow sui' aldy...hahaha