Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scrapbooking Marathon...

It was like a marathon for me to scrap on the kids lately :-) Momentum was there, so I just don't want to lose it.

1) I started to buy more neutral colors pattern papers so that it's easier for me to mix and match on Ern or Sean's pictures.


2) I love American Craft pattern papers - bright colors


3) I used the left overs patterned papers to complete this layout. So, B&W photo works!


4) Same thing, used the left over papers and my new stash of Thickers


5) I love Jenni Bowlin's card. The embellishments were bought in Bangkok's JJ Weekend Mkt

2 comments:

Yeong Shong said...

Hey....just wanted to say Hi. Had been following your 2 blogs for sometime now. And those layouts are just great to keep all those memories.

~~rebecca

KK and WS said...

Thanks Rebecca for stopping by. You did a great job in scrapping for your girl..