Friday, August 7, 2009

Bumbo Chair!


I was so happy when Yan/Shan Mummy agreed to borrow me her Bumbo Chair. I didn't get one for Ching Ern back then because when I got to know this, Ern was like 8+ mo.

When Sean started to have better head control like few weeks back, I quickly took out the Bumbo Chair because I got to know baby outgrown the chair very fast.

To my disappointment, Sean can't fit in anymore!!!! Yes, you read that correctly- can't fit. His thigh is too big to fit into the Bumbo Chair. He can get into the seat but after 10mins sitting on it, you get to see both of his thighs turned red (at the side) :-(

So, I 'kuai kuai' pack it back to the box and ready to return to Yan/Shan Mummy. Now, i need to get a new chair for Sean as he is ready to take solid 2 weeks from now.

1 comment:

CheahWei said...

Sorry to hear, kids outgrow things pretty fast, huh? He looks handsome with his big eyes - lovely!