Monday, March 23, 2009

My "Loud Speaker"



Sean cries very loud. To be exact, he is shouting, per his PD. :-(

So you can imagine when we take him out and if we are not fast enough to feed his milk, all the attention will be focus on him and me! It has been common to hear comments like "wow, he cries very loud huh! or "he is strong, can cry so loud".

Honestly, it can drive a person become frustrating if you are not patient enough.
Thank goodness Ern didn't wake up from her didi's shouting when I changed his diaper middle of the night.

2 comments:

CheahWei said...

Wishing that you have the world of patient for Sean. It will become frustrating and stressing when you're so tired mentally and physically. Best of luck!!!

CheahWei said...

BTW,I dont need to run the video clip to recall the shouting, I've can still visualised the "speaker's sound" inside my head.