Monday, July 26, 2010

17-Months-Old


When I looked at this photo, I was like "wow, my boy grown up so much liao!!!".

This will be the last few digital scrapbook layouts that I will scrap both my kids. I have decided to drop digital scrapbooking but focus on paper scrapbooking. I find more fascinated on paper scrapbooking because I get to 'see' and "tough" my work. Although my work is very simple and 'lau beh", I get a sense of satisfaction every time I completed 1 page. Like one of my pal said:" WS, this is priceless! When you kids grow up, they will appreciate it one day!".

Back to Sean. My manja boy turned 17 months 1+ weeks ago. At 17 months:

Vital Stats:
Height: Last measure in June was at 89cm. Should be taller as I see his PJ pants is getting shorter.
Weight: I don't expect much jump than 12.7kg.
Teeth: 12 in total (6 top & 6 bottom)

Dietary:-
Milk: 3x per day at 7oz each feeding
Meal: porridge (lunch) + rice(dinner) + whenever we eat!
Snack: fruit, baby + adult biscuit + junk food!!!
Water: He have no problem feeding plain water on him now.

Development:
- He is sleeping with his sister in their own room. First few nights get up few times looking for me. After 1+ weeks, he slept through. I hope I don't jixt it by saying here.. LOL

- Although his speech development is slow, he understands what we are talking about.

- He loves rice and dislike fried egg, totally opposite of his sister!

- When I am angry at him, he will hug me right, by crossing his arms on my neck and lay his head on my shoulder. Really mummy's boy!!! :-)

- When daddy is angry at him, he doesn't shed any tears but just show him the 'i am sad!" look. If I add on to daddy's scolding, he will cry real loud!!!

- He is testing his limit in touching the things that we forbid him to touch. He will try to touch it (without touching it) and turn his head and look at us. When we say "no no", he will mumbled something and pulled his hand back. Real naughty!

- We are slowly correcting his bad habit of touching our hands to sleep. Slight improvement but still long way to go!

- He doesn't hold his milk bottle during feeding time. He tends to play and shake the milk bottle. This fella has to feed his milk in 1 go. If not, he will not take his milk if we ever take out the milk bottle! Fussy pot!

- While we are struggling of getting him to hold his milk bottle, he has no bottle to drink his own water bottle. Strange huh!!!

- He is a 'complaint king'. He will go and "tell" every single one in the house whenever he falls down!

- He knows how to fight for his own right, by pushing his che che away to get the things he want! oh boy, I never teach but somehow he picked up!

Vocabulary:
- Cow (the real cow!)
- Burke-Keh (book)
- Che Che (his sister)
- Mah Mah (Mummy)
- Pah (Daddy)
- Poh (His nanny)
- Yao (Want in Mandarin)
- Kah (Cat)
- Mum Mum (eat)
- Dog (dog!)
- Fit (fish)

New vocab that he picked up this few weeks:
- Bird
- Deer
- Meow Meow (refer to cat)

Scrap Credit:
Owl boy: Victoria Stegalll
Diamond: nani_cailloux
Paper: Krista
WordArt: SCARLETHEELS

No comments: