Sunday, February 8, 2009

False alarm

There you go, another false alarm.

Contraction was so strong yesterday morning and Mummy decided to pay Dr Eric a visit to check on you.

Daddy was away to attend your granduncle funeral at Hadyai. Hence, he has been away since Friday afternoon.

Dilation at 3.5 - 4cm and Dr Eric decided to admit me since I may have the tendency of deliver. After getting the admission procedure done, I was put on ETG to monitor your heartbeat and contraction at the labour room.

The feeling was kinda familiar to me, as if it was yesterday that I delivered your Che Che. Contraction was quite strong by 1pm and Dr Eric was saying I may deliver you tonight or tomorrow morning.

However, the midwife and Sister informed me it's best not to deliver you now since your gestation week was only WW35.6. Now, I am confused as in whom to refer when it comes to your actual gestation week.

Never mind, Mummy was put on ~ 1hour+ ECG before being released to normal room to rest.

Then at 4+pm, there was a show!!! Gosh, at that time, Mummy really thought I could delivered you! However, the midwife didn't change me to the labour room but just continue to lie down and reminded me I need to be on FULL bed rest!

Then, Dr Hwang came to see me, advised me the earlier to deliver you is next Sat!!

Thank goodness no bleeding after then. For the whole night and this morning, Mummy has been put on ECG for 3 times, constantly monitoring your heartbeat and contraction. Blessed you, things were all under control.

So this morning, Dr Eric let me go but i need to be on bed rest.

Hang on there, just like how you hang on to wait for your Daddy to come home last night!!

We are proud of you!

No comments: