Friday, August 12, 2011

The "Sotong" Look...


Sean looked SO blur in this photo. Photo not taken nicely but I like the expression and the moment.

Other than their individual interest on the girlish and boy stuff, I tried to arrange things together for simply few reasons:

1) Save my time --> 1 time prepare for both
2) Teach the kids to share things
3) The sister can play the influence role for Sean to follow and learn

So the fastest and easiest is wall painting! Kids like it, I like it too becoz it's easy to prepare and clean up. If I happen to go wet market in the morning, I will grab them lotus root, potato and ladies fingers as additional stamping tool for them. Sean doesn't appreciate this for now. He prefers brush and his own fingers!
Whatever, as long as he enjoys what he is doing, I am absolutely fine with it.

Note: Sean is wearing a hand-down art apron from his sister. That's why it's pink in color. :-)

No comments: