Monday, June 27, 2011

Play School


Sean started school on 30th May. Weird day you may say but it was a planned date.
It was a 2 weeks government school break and thus, less students at the play school which allow the teachers to pay attention to Sean. In additional, Ern was in the same school building during school holidays.

Little boy has no problem attending school because he has been seeing his sister goes to school since young. He wave good bye to me and glue to the TV prior the session began.

With Ern around, I am quite comfortable because I know Ern can 'take care' of him by telling teachers what's happening.

As I expected, things went smooth. When I picked both kids up from the school, teacher mentioned no separation anxiety from Sean but he did cried. Cried because he bullied his Che Che and get scolded by the teacher!!! LOL

For the next few days, no tears from him too! Easy in handling Sean in school.

On 2nd week, we started removing his diaper to school. I brought extra shorts pants for him to change. He did missed a few times but after the 4th day, he was almost 80% trained.

Easy for me, I have to say.

No comments: