Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st Birthday Party: D-U-R-I-N-G


I engaged a clown for the party!

Obviously, this is more for Ern (and friends at her age) than Sean. Sean is too young to know anything but he received the first balloon from this lady clown - a bike (too bad forgot to take picture). Very nice!

Most of the children LOVE her because she is giving creative balloons in various shapes and form while also playing with them, eg asked the children the blow the balloons. Fun,fun, fun!!

Worth the money spent in engaging her as the whole floor just live up with the children's laughter! The parents just chilled out drinking wine and played catch up!

So what happened to the birthday boy? He was happily 'ee ee ah ah" with his nanny. I just loved this photo!!!


I ordered the same cake like his Che Che - 3D Winnie the Pooh Brownie.


Sean cried when I tried to carry him over from MIL during the birthday song singing part. He must have thought I am taking him away from his grandma (yup, both my children is very close to MIL!) So you can see his teary eyes in this picture.


He stopped crying when we were about to blow the candle and cut the cake. Just right timing to stop crying :-)


Oh ya, I also prepared some art work for the children to do. Simple one, I got the idea from Jeremy's Mummy. I just took out my scrapbooking 'ka chang' (embellishments), put double sided tap at the back, buy lollipop and viola!



No comments: