Saturday, January 16, 2010

11 Months


Time flies, i have less than 1 month to celebrate Sean's BIG day!

At 11 months:

Vital Stats:
Didn't get to check as his next appointment with PD is only due when he turns 1.

Diet:
- Milk: 3x per day (2 formula & 1 EBM)
- Meal: porridge (lunch) + cereal/fruit puree (dinner)
- Snack: fruit (anything that is soft)& baby biscuit
- We have seen much improvement in drinking water. Maybe due to our hot weather lately. but definitely need more improvement on that.

Development:

- I have weaned him off from my breast on 9th January 2010 after he was able to take 1 full bottle of formula. It was hard for him first few nights during night time as he would still 'look' (placed his head on my breast) but after then, smooth sailing. So, I am on my way of 'wong fei hong sau tong' in breastfeeding. Based on the current EBM stock, it can easily last till he turns 1yo.

- When he is under my care (ie over the weekend), I made fruit puree to him instead of cereal for his dinner. I just blend whatever fruit I have for him. He loves it because it's sweet!

- He has starting to walk 1-2 small steps unsupported, ie from one table to another table/chair.

- He has 3 teeth as of now, 2 bottom (can be seen) and 1 at the top (can feel)

- Ever since I weaned him off from breast, on the 1st night he got up around 5+am for milk. 1st night, I made formula for him, he didn't want to drink. Then hubby reminded me feeding water (like Ern) instead of milk. I tried on 2nd night. After 5th nights, he stopped waking up and whining.

- He is able to do the "butt down" when he wants to get down from bed/sofa.

- He is able to lift up his hand and do the "open-close his finger" when he wants to call us.

- He is able to recognize and turned his face towards the object when we mentioned the word: bird, fan, aircon, ABC Chart

- He is a light sleeper. Any sound will wake him up. So he hardly sleep long with his Che Che around. Every Monday when I send him to his nanny, he will sleep very long to 'recover".

- He is starting to 'fight for toys' with his che che.

No comments: