Saturday, October 31, 2009

Milestones - One After Another


2 days ago, I blogged about Sean was able to sit up by himself from the crawling position. 2 days after, he surprised me with another key milestone - cruise

Yup, at 8 month 2 weeks and 1 day old, this lil man of mine started to make his first step (cruise to be exact). It all started when I placed him on the playpen as I need to get something out from the closet. I placed him in the middle of the pen and when I came back to take a look like 30seconds later, he is already at the other edge of the pen.

Then I placed him back to the middle again as I want to witness this with my own eyes. So, I took one of his toys and put it at the edge of the pen to attract him. Slowly, he made a very slow move, reached out his hand to grab the other edge of the pen, then his leg.

I was so happy because I get to see another of his great growth milestone.

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

wow, Sean boy is so ahead with the schedule. Very soon he will do his first step and u will be busy chasing after him from behind, haha!