Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost 7 Months...

Mummy is almost entering into 7 months of pregnancy.

The feels of your kicks and punches are getting stronger each day. At times, I can see you moving even from the outside of my tummy. :-)

Since last 2 weeks, Mummy started to get tired easily. Not only that, the pubic synthesis symptoms are surfacing, especially when I stand up. Partly because you are growing bigger each day and with the weight that I need to carry you, it is no surprise to have the recurrence of this problem. Yup, it's recurrence because when I carried Che Che, I also had the same problem.

Mummy just hope you are growing well and healthy inside mummy's tummy even I have to suffer the pains and aches. It's worth and I know it will pay back.

Love you, Baby.

No comments: