Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Beginning...

When I was pregnant with Ern, I wrote on a diary on my feelings/Ern's progress almost every day. Only started the blog for Ern when she was 5-months-old.

This time with Ching Sean, I don't have the time to write on a diary like what I used to do, especially on weekdays. To be fair, I decided to start this blog for Sean early, as a way to 'compensate' him!

Yes, we got to know baby # 2 is a boy in early Oct 2008. So you may ask, why Ching Sean.Well, it has been the name that I have decided for baby # 2, be it boy or girl, the Chinese name pronouncian will be the same.

Boy: Ching Sean (靖轩)
Girl: Ching Syuann (婧萱)

I wanted the last name to be able to turn into a English name easily, just like their sister Ching Ern.Well, I am not sure if this is the name we shall used as Daddy has yet to nodd his head on this name.

Will see...

No comments: